In today's episode of Unicorn Builders, we speak with Rodrigo Liang, Co-Founder and CEO of SambaNova, an enterprise generative AI platform that's raised over $1 Billion in funding.
- Rodrigo’s decades-long background in the tech industry, including Sun, Oracle, and HP
- What are the two qualities that Rodrigo most admires in the great CEOs he has met, and what it was like to work with Larry Ellison
- Why companies have difficulty breaching the chasm from pre-AI to post-AI, and how SambaNova helps them do that
- Lessons from “near-death” corporate experiences, and fundraising skills
- Why, for Rodrigo, a startup is first of all a mentality